Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Final Thoughts on the GRAIL NASA Tweetup

Thanks a bunch for reading all about my wonderful perfect experience. If you are on Twitter, follow me @catahouligan

Just some additional thoughts:
You can't predict the things that will happen in life. I went into this knowing it was going to be special. Truly though, I had no idea. Really, nothing could have prepared me for this. I feel like I have come out of this a different person, with this amazing network of people, with knowledge, with more drive. I feel like I have been told a secret that very few people will ever get to know. This was something I very much needed for a number of reasons that I won't get into here.

You also can't predict who the people you will meet are. All you can do is be so, so thankful when your path crosses with awesome people that you mesh with instantly and hope that you get to cross paths again!

So enough sentimental stuff- basically, if I had to sum this up in one Sherry-type sentence-

The GRAIL NASA Tweetup was the most fantastic event I have ever attended and THANK YOU NASA, Stephanie Schierholz, and everyone else that took part in that week- my head is now full of  memories I will cherish for the rest of my life!!!

Hope to see you all at MSL!! :)


(I will update this with more stuff as I remember or get the time to post pics, videos, transcripts, etc. And all my future launch stuff will go here now too, I kind of put a lot of work into this, so might as well.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! The GRAIL event week was a very special time! kimzzz

    ReplyDelete