Monday, September 19, 2011

Link to the NASA Tweetup Broadcast-Guest Speakers.

So if you missed the afternoon program on Ustream, here is the link. I can't watch it because I don't want to see myself on video or hear myself asking questions...I'm not a big fan of being behind a camera I am not controlling. Maybe eventually I will...:)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nasa-tweetup

That is all of the speakers that I mentioned in yesterday's blog post. Neil deGrasse Tyson is at the very end. (PART TWO!) Oh and now I remember I also asked Jim Adams a question about the Voyagers but I can't remember now. I love those little Voyagers :).

So just some highlights during NDT's talk- again, it is in part two,

7:43- That is MY water bottle! :)It is still sitting on my desk...I can't throw it away...
15:20-His whipped cream story- "Either the laws of physics are different in your coffee shop...."
19:20- "We define who and what we are as a culture..."
21:51- "And adult field trip.."
22:41-"We become jaded, forget what it is to ask questions..." (This is also where he thought I called humans pathetic..haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment